17. sep. 2009

Gutten kan tale vett!?!

Her er talen jeg skrev og fremførte for jentene da vi arrangerte damenes aften. Er ganske fornøyd med den :)

I´ve been asked over and over why I – at the age of 21 – decided to attend a Folkehøyskole. My usual answer goes some­thing like this: «I was just sick and tired of real school you know. And I really wanted to improve my snowboarding skills, and this was the best way to do it». I have to admit, that’s a lie..

Because I had a dream. That one day, all the hottest, sweetest, nicest, cutest and most outstanding girls of Norway (and USA and England) decided to live out their dream and attend the best goddamn Folkehøyskole in the world… in Elverum… with me! And they said to themselves. Yes we can!

And today, that dream is reality! Your reality, and mine. And ladies, you are the real reason I came here. And as I gaze out over all of you, I don’t regret it for a split second.

I see eyes of green, red blouses too, I see you smile to me, and you… whoah! And I think to myself: «what a wonderful world».

And I do believe that I speak for all the guys in the room with me. We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all girls are created beautiful.

We may not know half of you half as much as we would like, and we don’t know half of you half as much as you deserve. But starting today, we will do everything in our power to deserve to get to know you, and deserve your attention. You certainly deserve ours.

I hope all the guys have been on their best behavior today and there’s no reason to make this a one-day-gig. This is something you – our beautiful ladies – deserve all day, every day through­out the year.

And these girls, boys. They really are something special!

But know this, ladies. Men can be assholes. And if some stupid, immature guy –that’s not even 21 years old – hurts you, I’ll always be there to comfort you – and your pretty friend – over at Nodigard, room 2. It’s on the first floor.






Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar